Home | Process Equipment | Tetra Pak® | Pasteurization
Tetra Pak® Process Equipment, Pasteurization
Tetra Therm® Lacta
Milk and Dairy Pasteurizer
Tetra Therm® Lacta is a pasteurizer for a variety of products such as market milk, cheese milk, yoghurt milk, cream, ice cream mix and other low acid liquid dairy products. With main focus on product safety, product savings, low operational running cost and environmental savings, you will get long time, future proof operation.
- Patented integrated pressure test, verifying safe production
- No pressure dip during separator discharge, maintains the differential pressure all through the production
- Hibernation function, which lowers the total utility consumption with 85% during sterile water circulation, equals 10,000 € a year at 2 hours water circulation a day
- Reduced product loss, with unique water/product shift over function, reduces product losses with up to 45,000 liters/year, at two product changes, equals 20,000 € a year
Tetra Therm Lacta® 1 is a pasteurizer unit designed for continuous processing and pasteurisation of market milk, yoghurt milk and ice-cream mix.
Tetra Therm Lacta® is as standard equipped with semi-automatic controls. From the control panel, the operator initiates the required functions, such as starting the pumps and changing the set point on the temperature controller. The pasteurization temperature and the position of the flow diversion valve are continuously recorded.
Tetra Therm® Aseptic Drink
Heat-treatment for juice and still drinks
Tetra Therm® Aseptic Drink is a range of processing modules for heat-treating juice and still drinks for aseptic filling.
The Tetra Therm® Aseptic Drink beverage pasteurizer that can help you achieve huge cuts in water consumption, energy consumption and product loss. Thanks to cutting-edge technology, you get much lower production costs, while also cutting environmental impact. That's why it's called the cutting edge in beverage processing.
- Cuts water consumption by up to 80%
- Cuts energy consumption by up to 30%
- Cuts product losses by up to 30%
- Cuts environmental impact
- Cuts the risk of human error thanks to integrated intelligence gives cutting-edge life-cycle performance